Required as soon as possible
Full-time (36 hrs per week / 52 weeks per year)
Salary Surrey Pay – (£21,169 to £23,951)
(depending on skills & experience)
The Winston Churchill School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Premises Assistant to be part of a well-established premises team, ensuring that the buildings, grounds and utilities are maintained to a high and safe standard.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an approachable and confident manner allowing communication with a wide variety of people, including our students.
- Have skills appropriate to buildings maintenance.
- Have some understanding of the requirements with regard to Health & Safety across the site.
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Be physically fit as heavy lifting and working at heights will be involved (training provided)
Applications should be posted or emailed to Mrs R. Zimmerman, Headteacher’s PA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date: noon, Monday 22nd July 2019
Interview date: to be confirmed
(this school reserves the right to interview promptly should a suitable candidate apply)
If you wish to discuss the role, Mr A Podevin, Premises Manager on 07854 312898 is happy for you to visit the school and department prior to an application being submitted.
Applicants must ensure that they include a statement of application outlining their suitability for the post in relation to the job description and person specification.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required prior to commencement.