If you have fogotten, or have not been issued with a username/password, you can retrieve your username and reset your password by following the instructions below.
Please note these instructions are for Parent accounts only. Students should go to the IT department to change their passwords
See below for written instructions
1. Go to school website (www.wcsc.org.uk)
2. Go to the “Log Into ” link (Top right) and click on 'Parent Login'
3. On the next screen click on Forgotten Password
4. Enter your email address (this must be the email address you have given the school as your contact email address) and you will be sent an email with a link to reset your password.
a. (See note below if you do not receive)
5. Click on the link in the email
6. A new page will open and your username will be shown in the blue bar.
7. Please make a note of your username as you will need to use it when you log into Frog ( your username is not your email address)
8. Enter a new password
9. Then confirm your new password in the second box.
8. A confirmation box will show with a link to log into Frog
10. Click that link
11. Login using your username (from point 6 above) and your new password
Note: If we are holding the same email address for two parent/carers this process will not work and you will get an error ‘Duplicate email address’. If this happens or you are still unable to obtain your login details after trying the instructions above:
Please email email@example.com or phone the office on 01483 476861
Please include the names and year group of your sons/daughters that attend the school and also your name and address.