The Winston Churchill School PTA plays an important role:
- Raising money for fantastic facilities for the students
- Organisation of fun events throughout the year
- Offer much needed help at organised events
- Hold friendly meetings once a term
The purpose of PTA is to:
- Develop extended relationships between staff, parents and others associated with the school
- Engage in activities that support and advance the education of pupils at the school
- Provide and assist in the provision of facilities or items for education at the school (not provided by statutory funds) as the committee in consultation with the school may determine
Can you Help?
We are always looking for more people to help with the events or be on the committee. The more people the better!
You don't have to attend the meetings to help out, we are always in need of volunteers for the events.
We welcome new members to the committee to help organises the events. It is a very useful way to be involved with the school, make new friends and know you are contributing to the education of your child.
If you feel you can help or are interested in being on the committee please contact us for more information.
The PTA is a registered Charity
Charity No: 325074