Required from September 2020
36 hours a week/ 41 weeks a year
Salary: Hourly rate from £12 per hour. FTC for one year.
We are looking for a confident, imaginative and enthusiastic graduate with a degree in Science (or a related subject) to support the Woking Planetarium and our Science Department. This role plays a key part in how we use the Planetarium and we are looking for someone who is excited by the idea of being our in-house expert.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Planning and presenting shows for various different events run by the school, including for lessons, visits by primary schools and shows to the public.
- Marketing for the planetarium
- Supporting our Science Department.
Winston offers you:-
- Highly successful and supportive department
- Training on how to use our state of the art planetarium
- New facilities including a Library, Planetarium and Recording Studio
- Range of benefits
- Flexible Hours
Ofsted 2018 quote: ‘pupils relish the opportunities to extend their learning’
Applications must be posted or emailed to Mrs R. Zimmerman, the Headteacher’s PA on email@example.com
Applicants should also include a statement of application outlining their suitability for the post in relation to the job description and person specification, with two sides of A4 as a maximum.
Interview date: to be confirmed
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required prior to commencement.