Required from September 2019
5 days a week (36 hours) for 39 weeks per year
Surrey Pay grade PS6: £23,951 to £26,438
Pro-rata = £20,418 to £22,538
Dependent upon experience
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person, who will be able to confidently support our students.
- the management of the Intervention Room and the service provided
- coordinating the students’ work and ensuring work is set and completed
- developing procedures and processes to enhance the delivery of the provision
- working with small groups of students in managing their behaviour and improving learning skills to enable them to access education and achieve their full potential
- complementing the work of teachers by taking responsibility for learning activities
- providing analysis of key data for Senior Leadership Team relating to the intervention provision and its effectiveness within the Behaviour Management System
- developing alternative curriculum packages for students and ensuring the quality of the provision
- working as part of a team with the Internal Exclusions Manager
- A supportive working environment
- Surrey Benefits Scheme
- Appropriate Training
- A team that will appreciate your experience and life skills.
We welcome visits to the school to discuss the opportunity, please phone to make an appointment.
Applications must be posted or emailed to the headteacher Mrs R. Zimmerman, Headteacher’s PA (email@example.com)
Applicants should ensure they include a statement detailing their suitability for the post in relation to the job description and person specification, with 2 sides of A4 as a maximum.
Ofsted 2018 quote: ‘pupils appreciate the wide range of opportunities available’
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required prior to commencement.