Inclusion & Behaviour Support Manager
Required from September 2022
5 days a week (36 hours) for 39 weeks per year
Surrey Pay grade PS6: £24,780 to £27,317
Pro-rata = £21,318 to £23,500
Dependent upon experience
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person, who will be able to confidently support our students to accept and acknowledge the responsibility for their actions by the completion of a sanction, and then a successful return into their lessons.
- the management of the Internal Exclusion Room and service provided
- coordinating the students’ work and ensuring work is set and completed
- developing procedures and processes to enhance the delivery of the provision
- working with students in managing their behaviour and improving learning skills to enable them to access education and achieve their full potential
- complementing the work of teachers by taking responsibility for learning activities
- providing analysis of key data for Senior Leadership Team relating to the internal exclusion sanction and its effectiveness within the Behaviour Management System
- developing alternative curriculum packages for students and ensuring the quality of the provision
- working as part of a team with the Intervention Manager, responsible for working with small groups of students on core subjects
- A supportive working environment
- Surrey Benefits Scheme
- Appropriate Training
- A team that will appreciate your experience and life skills.
Ofsted 2018 quote: ‘pupils appreciate the wide range of opportunities available’
We welcome visits to the school to discuss the opportunity, please phone to make an appointment.
Applicants should also include a statement of application outlining their suitability for the post in relation to the job description and person specification, with 2 sides of A4 as a maximum.
Applications must be posted or emailed to Rebecca Zimmerman, Headteacher’s PA on (email@example.com).
Closing date: noon, 30th June 2022
Interview dates: TBC (this school reserves the right to interview promptly should a suitable candidate apply)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974. Shortlisted applicants will be required to supply details of any unspent convictions and conditional cautions and any spent convictions and adult cautions that are not protected (i.e. that are not filtered out) as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended).
If you are appointed you will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.