Full-time Teacher of Maths
Required from September 2019
Salary: MPS or UPS (Fringe pay scale)
(£24,859 to £40,520)
NQTs will have the opportunity to be employed from 1st July 2019. See the NQT package on our website.
We know you are a knowledgeable, energetic and committed Maths teacher. Join a team that will help you to develop your own teaching style. Our students are confident and eager to learn and our staff team are focused on delivering excellent outcomes. Winston offers you:-
- Highly successful and supportive department
- Opportunities to teach the Grammar and Enigma streams
- Dedicated suite of rooms all equipped with interactive Smartboards
- New facilities including a Library, Planetarium and Recording Studio
- Excellent training and leadership development programmes
Ofsted 2018 quote: ‘pupils relish the opportunities to extend their learning’’’
Applications must be posted or emailed to Mrs R. Zimmerman, the Headteacher’s PA on email@example.com
Applicants should also include a statement of application outlining their suitability for the post in relation to the job description and person specification, with two sides of A4 as a maximum.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required prior to commencement.