1. Go to school website (www.wcsc.org.uk)
- Click on the “Frog Login Parents” link (Top right)
- On the next screen click on Forgotten Password
2. Enter your email address and you will be sent an email with a link to reset you password. (See note below)
- Click on the link in the email
3. A new page will open and your username will be shown in the blue bar.
- Please make a note of your username as you will need to use it when you log into Frog ( your username is not your email address)
4. Put in your new password.
- Then confirm your new password in the second box.
5. A confirmation box will show with a link to log into Frog
- Click that link
- Login using your username (from point 3 above) and your new password
Note: If we are holding the same email address for two parent/carers this process will not work and you will get an error ‘Duplicate email address’. If this happens or you are still unable to obtain your login details after trying the instructions above
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone the office on 01483 476861
Please include the names and year group of your sons/daughters that attend the school and also your name and address.